It's the holiday season, and I'm getting into it with an offer! I'd like to create twelve requested caps between now and Christmas day; I can't promise that it'll be one per day, and as a matter of fact, it very likely won't be, but I think I can handle twelve in total between now and then.
Here's the important stuff:
- I'd still like to adhere to my regular captioning preferences, so please see my FAQ journal entry for details there.
- Your requests do not have to be Christmas or holiday-themed, so don't feel pressured to make them as such, but feel free to do so if you like!
- My muse is working overtime lately, so I'm willing to reconsider requests I've previously declined. If you asked me for something in the past, and I chose not to do it, feel free to request it again; just understand that I may decline it once again.
- The more detailed your request, the better (and more likely it is to be chosen, in general!) If you have a pic you'd like me to use, send the link or upload it to your Stash and send that link. If you have story details -- names, clothes, personality traits, etc. -- send them along too! The better you can describe what you'd like to see, the better I can make your cap.
- There is no hard submission end-date here; I'll accept entries until I have enough to complete all twelve caps, and even then, I'm always accepting requests, so I'll keep the others on the back-burner regardless. Really, this is just a call-to-arms for request submissions.
- One entry per person, please! That's my one hard-and-fast rule; I'd like to make a varied selection of caps, and for that, I think we should keep it to one per person.
Thanks in advance, and happy holidays!